There’s no trunk like the Apex, literally. Developed and tested by the 11x World Champion Kelly Slater and sustainably engineered for maximum performance. Did we also mention it’s made from plastic water bottles?
- Kelly's signature performance trunks just got upgraded.
- Developed and tested by 11x World Champion Kelly Slater on the best waves around the world. This is the most high-performance trunk out there.
- Now available in heathered options with seam tape and branding in new colors.
- Ultralight 4-way stretch recycled polyester for maximum mobility.
- Stitch-free welded seams and smooth inside fly to eliminate chafe.
- Double bonded butt seam for added strength.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Laser cut details at the side seam and back pocket offer weightless drainage and ventilation.
- Bonded back pocket features an Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Packs easily into its back pocket.
43% Recycled Polyester 43% Polyester 14% Spandex.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Material & Care
- 19" outseam
- 22" leg opening on size 32
- Kelly is 5'9" and wearing a size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.