We believe it should be easy for people to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Our purpose is to offer our customers the widest range of the most sustainable products available, across all categories and price points.
Our criteria for brands/vendors
We only accept brands where sustainability or health is a core part of their purpose.
We look for attributes including:
- Minimising inputs and embracing recycling and reuse
- Reduction of carbon footprint and energy consumption
- Support of environmental initiatives outside their business
- Transparency about their production process
- Environmentally-friendly materials & avoiding harmful materials
- Natural, healthy, organic ingredients
- Attainment of certifications and accreditations
We want to be a carbon negative business from inception, to do this we have been offsetting our carbon via OneTreePlanted in Australia. In addition, we support numerous Australian conservation organisations of all sizes.
- Very few products are 100% sustainable. Our brands are all leaders in their space and adopt a mindset to improve
- We may make mistakes with brands and products, but will always try to fix our mistakes and improve. Let us know if you think we are missing a brand or if there is a product that shouldn’t be on our store
- Some categories of product by their nature are difficult to make sustainably (electronics, appliances). Rather than offer no products, we may offer the most sustainable options, or best-in-class brands for these categories.