Two companies with a common value: respecting the environment around us. For this reason Save The Duck and ACBC have decided to take the same path, that is to revolutionize fashion with sustainable technologies. Together they created a new eco-friendly sneaker to wear every day.
- Upper in recycled polyester;
- Insole in cork and recycled foam;
- 100% Animal Free;
- Recycled rubber sole;
- Inner lining made with recycled polyester;
- CO2 reduction of 75%;
- Organic cotton laces (Organic Cotton);
- ACBC and Save The Duck logo on the back;
- "100% animal free" written on the tongue;
- Lightweight and comfortable;
- Closure with laces;
- White color with graffiti on the side;
- Use for every day.
1. Clean RePet Based sneakers with a wet cloth and some soap with a gentle approach to make sure you don’t damage the material.
2. If you need to get rid of a difficult stain, use a soft shoe brush. The best way is using a bit of water and soap, and circular movements. Get the soap out with a wet cloth, and let it dry away.
3. Do not use polishing cream.
Save The Duck FIN Graffiti are sustainable sneakers produced with the recycling of plastic bottles. They are 100% Animal Free sports shoes, with organic cotton laces and a cork insole. You can wear them on any occasion, thanks to their classic and clean white design.