IMPORTANT If you're struggling between two sizes, please consider the bigger size.
The Evergreen is our hero model and is made of sustainable and 100% animal free materials.
Upper in Re-Cotton
Lining in Seacell fiber
Outsole in recycled rubber
Laces in Raw Rope
Insole in cork top sheet and recycled PU foam footbed
1. Wipe down the fabric with a dry paper towel to remove any loose surface soil.
2. In a small bowl, mix one teaspoon of dishwashing liquid in two cups of warm water.
3. Working on a small section at a time, dip the toothbrush in the soapy solution and lightly scrub the fabric. Do not over-wet. Work with the grain of the fabric, moving all around the shoe to keep the color consistent and prevent spotting.
4. To remove any soapy residue, wipe the entire shoe with a paper towel moistened with clear water. You may need several towels to "rinse" the entire shoe.
5. Blot with a dry paper towel and allow the shoes to air dry away from direct heat and sunlight. To help some shoes hold their shape, stuff dry paper towels into the toes or heels until the shoe is completely dry.
Founded in 2017, ACBC has pioneered a scientific approach to sustainability in fashion and released innovations such as their customisable modular footwear - Anything Can Be Changed.
They invest in R&D and analyse environmental impact data to begin the design process. This approach has seen ACBC become the recipient of many awards and certifications, including being the first B Corp-certified Italian footwear brand and winning the Sustainable Fashion Award at Monaco Fashion Week in 2021.