Two companies with a common value: respecting the environment around us. For this reason Save The Duck and ACBC have decided to take the same path, that is to revolutionize fashion with sustainable technologies. Together they created a new eco-friendly sneaker to wear every day.
- Upper in recycled polyester;
- Insole in cork and recycled foam;
- Recycled rubber sole;
- Inner lining made with recycled polyester;
- CO2 reduction of 75%;
- Organic cotton laces (Organic Cotton);
- ACBC and Save The Duck logo on the back;
- " 100% Animal Free" written on the tongue;
- Lightweight and comfortable;
- Closure with laces;
- White color with coloured details;
- Use for every day.
Save The Duck TEN White are sustainable sneakers produced with the recycling of plastic bottles. They are 100% Animal Free sports shoes, with organic cotton laces and a cork insole. You can wear them on any occasion, thanks to their classic and clean white design.