If you're struggling between two sizes, please consider the bigger size.
- Upper in Vegan Base, Apple Base, Upcycled Dead Stock
- Insole in Recycled Foam
- Lining in Cotton
- Laces in Cotton
- Stabilizer in TPU
- Midsole in EVA & Recycled EVA
- Outsole in Rubber & Recycled Rubber
1. Wipe down the fabric with a dry paper towel to remove any loose surface soil.
2. In a small bowl, mix one teaspoon of dishwashing liquid in two cups of warm water.
3. Working on a small section at a time, dip the toothbrush in the soapy solution and lightly scrub the fabric. Do not over-wet. Work with the grain of the fabric, moving all around the shoe to keep the color consistent and prevent spotting.
4. To remove any soapy residue, wipe the entire shoe with a paper towel moistened with clear water. You may need several towels to "rinse" the entire shoe.
5. Blot with a dry paper towel and allow the shoes to air dry away from direct heat and sunlight. To help some shoes hold their shape, stuff dry paper towels into the toes or heels until the shoe is completely dry.
6. Do not wash in a washing machine.