Noah Piñatex Black, the unissex high-top sneaker boots made with pineapple leaves fiber - Piñatex. The upper is resistant to water and breathable – perfect for any season. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and recycled polyester laces. Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in off-white and black.
- Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex )
- Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots
- Hand-made in Portugal
- Sustainable fashion sneaker boots
Clean your vegan boots using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application. The application of a colourless polish cream is recommended.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.