NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots

NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots
NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots
NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots
NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots
NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots

NAE - Noah Piñatex Vegan Boots

4.0
Rated 4.0 stars
1 Review
03
Size
Regular price $95.00
/
  • Made from Piñatex
  • Carbon neutral shipping
  • Secure payments
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Noah Piñatex Black, the unissex high-top sneaker boots made with pineapple leaves fiber - Piñatex. The upper is resistant to water and breathable – perfect for any season. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and recycled polyester laces. Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in off-white and black.

  • Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex )
  • Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots
  • Hand-made in Portugal
  • Sustainable fashion sneaker boots

Care:
Clean your vegan boots using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application. The application of a colourless polish cream is recommended.

Lifespan:
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan shoes. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or ever for a donation.

4.0
Rated 4.0 stars
Based on 1 review
100%would recommend this product
1 review
  • Grace T.
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Rated 4 stars
    6 days ago
    Overall good shoes

    I really like the style and the height they give me and love that they are made from pineapple husk! Quite good value compared to other boots I’ve seen.

    Took a bit longer to wear-in than I expected, but haven’t had any issues wearing them the whole day.

Reviews LoadedReviews Added

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

More from 2 Day Shipping
Flamingos Life - Classic 70s Off White Ecru
Flamingos Life
$101.00
Koala Eco Hand Care Gift Pack - Lemon Scented Eucalyptus & Rosemary 2Pk
Koala Eco
$24.00
Flamingos Life - Classic 70s Off White Navy Ecru
Flamingos Life
$101.00
Karst A5 Journal Twin Pack
Karst
$19.00
Flamingos Life - Retro 90s Platin Monocolour
Flamingos Life
$108.00
Recently viewed