WayCap Ez Nespresso®* compatible capsules allow you have the best of both worlds: eco-consciousness and the pleasure of a café-quality espresso.
Did you know that Australia alone is estimated to dispose of around 6 million coffee capsules every day? That’s over 2 billion coffee pods added to landfill each year.
Made entirely of stainless steel, this refillable coffee capsule is designed to be infinitely reusable. With no additional filters, lids or packaging for each cup, you will be reducing your environmental impact with every brew.
WayCap Ez allows you to use your favourite beans with your Nespresso®* machine, whether they're from the coffee shop around the corner or your local supermarket. What's more, they are also highly practical thanks to the WayCap Dispenser and Tamper - you’ll be able to refill your pods in seconds!
One Pack contains^:
1 Stainless Steel Reusable Capsule & Screw-Top Lid
4 Stainless Steel Filters/Tops
1 Manual Coffee Dispenser
More about WayCap Ez capsules:
• Made in Italy.
• Ethically and responsibly produced.
• Made of 100% stainless steel with an O-Ring Seal.
• Easy to clean – simply rinse with water after each use.
• More cost-effective than buying pre-packaged, disposable capsules.
• Compatible with the following Nespresso®* machines only: Inissia, Pixie, Citiz, Maestria, Lattissima, Essenza, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista and Prodigio. Note: Whilst generally compatible, U Series machines (older models in particular) can be a little fickle when brewing with reusables. Some of these machines have also been discontinued by the manufacturer.
*Coffee and cups not included.